Customer Service Charter
Tell us how the bank served you
Your feedback is important to us; it enables us to improve our product and services that leads to develop the correct operational tools and take appropriate measures. We will conduct a short survey to know your experience about our services and follow-ups on complaints lodged and resolved.
Do we meet your satisfaction
It is our concern to know what works well. By telling us when you have received excellent customer services, it helps us to recognize the efforts of the bank’s employees and to ensure the bank replicate best practice across the organization.
We are committed to making our customer happy and satisfied.
At El Nilein Bank, our goal is to make our customers happy by offering excellent customer service.
Our commitment to:
• Welcome and greet each customer with hospitality.
• Treat our customers with respect.
• Provide prompt, friendly, courteous, and efficient customer service.
• Provide you with clear, accurate, complete, and timely information.
• Treat your personal and financial information with confidentiality.
• Care about our customer’s financial needs and ambitions.
• Listen to your feedback and suggestions and offer solutions that serve your needs to enhance your banking experience with us.
• Be transparent about our fees and charges.
• Settle and resolve all issues and inquires.
• Rectify the root cause of the complaint to prevent it from happening again.
Landline number: 02-6269995
Handling your complaint
The bank is committed to ensure all complaints received are taken seriously and handled efficiently, fairly, and confidentially.
You can lodge your complaint using any of the following channels:
1.Contact us face-to-face during our branch working hours:
Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
2.Call at +971 2-6269995 Ext. (247)
Saturday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
3.Write to us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning:
• Your full name
• Contact details (preferred phone number)
• Type of product you hold with El Nilein Bank
• Your complaint
• Your account details
4.We will register and acknowledge your complaint by providing you with a “Service Reference (SR)” number within two working days via SMS to your registered mobile number with us or email address registered with us.
5.After having further details from you, we will provide a timeline of your complaint resolution.
6.Settlement of compliant will be within 5 working days and subject to appeal of dissatisfaction.
7.If the appeal response is not satisfiable, you can approach the Central Bank of UAE Consumer Protection Department.
Get in touch
Let us help you find the answers you’re looking for. Connect with us if you have any queries, complaints, suggestions, or would like to send us a compliment about our service. We’d love to hear from you.